Vegetarian Meal Prep Recipe | Healthy Lunch & Dessert Idea
Our Vegetarian meal prep recipe is great for both veggies and meat eaters with macros sporting a friendly 30g of carbs, 40g protein and 11g fats.
Bonus: That’s including a low-sugar dessert!
– 2 Handfuls of Mixed Salad
– Pickled Silverskin Onions, 12.5 g (drained)
– Quorn – Chicken Style Pieces 50 g
– 5 Green Olives
– 3 Boiled Eggs White
– 25g Raw Carrots, raw
– 170g Total 0% Fat Yogurt
– 10g Myprotein – Rolled Oats
– 40g Fresh Blueberries
– 6g Chia seeds
– 4g Organic Coco Nibs
– Myprotein Zero Sugar MYSYRUP
1) Cook your quorn according to packet and boil a couple of eggs.
2) Chop up your carrots whilst waiting – or use prepared carrot sticks for ease.
3) Once everything is cooled, pack all ingredients into the relevant Tupperware box.
Calories – 370
Protein – 40g
Fat – 11g
Carbs – 30g
Sugar – 12g