Coconut Berry Fudge Cups are so good!! If you like my coconut almond fudge, or my lemon coconut fudge, then you will also love the coconut berry fudge cups. They best part? They are super easy and only take 4 ingredients!
- 1 1/2 cups coconut butter (you can use homemade or store bought)
- 1/3 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
- 2 T maple syrup or honey or Agarve will work too
- About 1 cup berries of your choice (I used raspberries and blueberries)
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin pans. Please make sure to use greased liners for this recipe. Silicone liners will work best, but paper liners should also work if you grease them.
- Press the berries into the top of each cup.
- Stick the whole thing in the fridge to firm up. This should only take a few minutes.